The Starr Report
List Price: 40.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
THE GRAND JURY TESTIMONY TRANSCRIPTS, WITH EXTENSIVE KEY EVIDENCE FROM INDEPENDENT COUNSEL KENNETH STARR'S INVESTIGATION OF PRESIDENT CLINTON
- The Full Text of President Clinton's Videotaped Grand Jury Testimony
- Monica Lewinsky's Complete Testimony and Interview Statements
- Linda Tripp's Handwritten Notes
- Detailed Chronology of Monica Lewinsky's Contacts with President Clinton
- Monica Lewinsky's Letters to President Clinton and E-mails with Friends
- Analysis Raising Questions about Linda Tripp's Tapes
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Landmark Legal Confrontation
Gallery Books, 9780671034993, 672pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 1998
About the Author
Phil Kuntz has been a staff reporter for The Wall Street Journal's Washington bureau since 1994, and has covered the Monica Lewinsky story since its inception. He is currently the leader of a team of Washington reporters that works on investigative projects and covers the Justice Department.Last year, he was part of a team of reporters whose coverage of the 1997 campaign finance scandal won them an honorable mention for the Goldsmith Prize for Investigative Reporting. Previously, Mr. Kuntz was a reporter for the Congressional Quarterly and The Miami Herald.