In My Wildest Dreams (Paperback)
Simple Steps to a Fabulous Life
Touchstone Books, 9780684853086, 256pp.
Publication Date: May 1, 1999
Have you ever thought about how your life would be if anything -- absolutely anything -- were possible? Gail Blanke, founder of Lifedesigns, is a living example of this philosophy, and In My Wildest Dreams gives you her tools for transforming your dreams into reality, for defining your great life however you define great. Like the thousands of women who have come to Blanke's workshops, you too will understand that you can design a life as outrageously wonderful as you can imagine. Clearly written techniques and a step-by-step set of exercises will show you how to:
* Unravel the mind-set that keeps you trapped in the past
* Declare and redefine your interpretation of a great life
* Listen powerfully to discover new possibilities
* Connect to resources you have at your fingertips but may not see
* Create a strong network of women committed to your progress, who will remind you of your dream, and ensure that you follow through on your life's joy
So stop settling and starting soaring, right now.
About the Author
Praise For In My Wildest Dreams: Simple Steps to a Fabulous Life…
Helps women design and live the life of their dreams, urges readers to action.
Gail Blanke and her book are a living example to women everywhere that if they can dream it, they can do it. Practical and inspirational...exercises promote confidence and prioritizing.
For any woman with a specific dream or a desire to live fully, this is a thoughtful approach to empowered -- and empowering -- action.