Ideas & How-To (Paperback)
Stone Landscaping (Better Homes and Gardens) (Better Homes and Gardens Home)
Better Homes & Gardens, 9780696236082, 224pp.
Publication Date: February 5, 2008
List Price: 19.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- This book offers inspiring and creative ideas for using stone in the landscape, including water features and rock gardens, fireplaces and fire pits, and archways and grottos.
- Materials comparisons, construction specifications, and the basic techniques of working with stone are presented in detail in an easy-to-follow final chapter.
- Large and small projects are covered, from columns to sheds and pool houses.
- The process of choosing and managing landscaping professionals is also covered in detail.
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase