Stirring the Pot (Paperback)
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 9780696241574, 256pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2008
• Inspiration for home cooks to reach that “light bulb moment.”
• Opens with a hardworking front of book: “The Anatomy of a Knife,” “Pots and Pans You Can't Live Without,” “Good, Better, Best” (Tyler rates the latest gadgets and kitchen equipment).
• Tyler shares how to navigate the aisles of a grocery store like a pro so readers can create the “Ultimate” pantry.
• More than 100 must-master recipes.
• Loaded with photos, including one of every recipe.