Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook (Paperback)
Butterworth-Heinemann, 9780702029387, 238pp.
Publication Date: June 1, 2009
List Price: 67.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology is an essential basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals. The new Introduction to Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology Textbook builds on the success of the first edition in its thorough coverage of the common companion animal species. Updated throughout, the new edition features online learning resources, providing students with the opportunity to test their knowledge with questions and visual exercises, while instructors can download questions, figures and exercises to use as teaching aids.
- An essential first purchase for all those embarking upon a veterinary career
- Now with on-line resources including self-assessment tools and teaching aids
- Comprehensive coverage of all major companion animal species
- New equine chapter
- 'Applied Anatomy' tips relate theory to clinical practice, showing the relationship between anatomy and physiology and the disease process
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase