Basic Civil Litigation (Aspen College) (Paperback)
Aspen Publishers, 9780735558465, 461pp.
Publication Date: December 1, 2006
Comprehensive and practical in nature, the Third Edition of Basic Civil Litigation is designed to provide paralegal students with a thorough explanation of the fundamentals of civil litigation. A student-friendly tone discusses all key topics relevant to the practicing paralegal.
This text is available in ebook format from the VitalSource Store.
To download and use the ebook, you will need the free VitalSource Bookshelf software. DOWNLOAD NOW
The text retains the features that have earned it widespread success:
- a thorough explanation of the basics of litigation. The author uses a light, conversational tone to cover all key topics necessary to paralegal practice
- well-structured and covers all the topics typically included in the basic course, without being overwhelming or intimidating
- many illustrations and forms provide realistic examples of litigation practice
- points out practical, common-sense considerations for paralegals. Boxes interspersed throughout the text highlight and explain particularly troublesome concepts
- two sample cases are followed throughout the book, providing coherent examples for students to refer to throughout the course
- the comprehensive teaching package includes an Instructorand#8217;s Manual with Test Bank, PowerPoint slides, and a CD-ROM with ancillary package (including PowerPoint slides)
Freshly revised to incorporate great new and updated material:
- incorporates all changes made to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure through December, 2006
- presents expanded discussions on many topics, including computerized litigation, electronic information and the use of the Internet to assist in fact-gathering, discovery, and trial
- expands coverage of Ethics
- well-structured and covers all the topics typically included in the basic course, without being overwhelming or intimidating.
*Instructor's Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Wolter's Kluwer Law andamp; Business at 800.529.7545 or email@example.com.