God, I've Got a Question (Paperback)
Biblical Truth for Our Deepest Concerns
Harvest House Publishers, 9780736940016, 224pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2011
James Merritt, popular pastor, author, and host of the television show Touching Lives, knows that when people wrestle with doubts, they are missing out on the security, promises, and power of Christ.
Avoiding academic lingo, Merritt presents relatable, relevant responses to the hard questions that seekers and Christians hesitate to ask or answer:
- Why is there so much suffering in the world if God is in control
- How can I discover God's will for my life?
- Why is Jesus the only way to God, and how can I defend this?
- What should I do about the moral gray areas of my life?
- Why should anybody believe the Bible?
Whether read straight through or used as a reference for specific topics, this insightful resource reveals the uncompromised truths of the Christian faith and the depth and importance of its precepts for every person, every life.