52 Things Daughters Need from Their Dads (Paperback)
Harvest House Publishers, 9780736948104, 199pp.
Publication Date: March 1, 2013
Most dads love their daughters, but they're uncertain how they can show that love in a way their daughters understand...or figure out what their girls really need from them.
Jay Payleitner has given thousands of dads great, man-friendly advice in his bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad. Now Jay guides his readers into what is unexplored territory for many of them--girl land--giving them ways to...
- do things with their daughters, not just for them
- lecture less and listen more
- be on the lookout for "hero moments" and take advantage of them
- realize that their daughters are females...and tailor their actions and responses accordingly
- give their daughters a positive view of the male sex
Dads will feel respected and encouraged--not made to feel guilty--and they'll gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their girls. Great gift or men's group resource.