Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? (Paperback)
Plan Now to Safeguard Your Health and Happiness in Old Age
Da Capo Lifelong Books, 9780738219639, 336pp.
Publication Date: October 24, 2017
List Price: 17.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Everything you need to know to plan for your own safe, financially secure, healthy, and happy old age
For those who have no support system in place, the thought of aging without help can be a frightening, isolating prospect. Whether you have friends and family ready and able to help you or not, growing old does not have to be an inevitable decline into helplessness. It is possible to maintain a good quality of life in your later years, but having a plan is essential. Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? equips readers with everything they need to prepare on their own:
- Advice on the tough medical, financial, and housing decisions to come
- Real solutions to create a support network
- Questions about aging solo readers don't know to ask
- Customizable worksheets and checklists that help keep plans on course
- Guidance on new products, services, technology, and resources
About the Author
Joy Loverde is a leading consultant in the senior industry and a trusted advisor in aging and eldercare-related issues. The author of The Complete Eldercare Planner, Joy's work has been featured on Today, the CBS Early Show, NPR, and in USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. She lives in Chicago.