Cahsee Mathematics Test (Regional & Special School Exams) (Paperback)
Research & Education Association, 9780738600000, 240pp.
Publication Date: November 1, 2004
List Price: 14.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's California CAHSEE Math Study Guide
Fully aligned with California's core curriculum standards
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Passing the exam is required to receive a high school diploma
* Find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all 5 subject areas on the official exam: Number Sense; Measurement and Geometry; Statistics, Data Analysis and Probability; Algebra and Functions; Algebra I
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA's study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
About the Author
Stephen Hearne is a Professor of Psychology at Skyline College in San Bruno, California, where he teaches Quantitative Reasoning, Experimental Psychology, and General Psychology. He earned his B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley in 1982, his M.A. from San Diego State University in 1987, and an M.S. in Marriage, Family and Child Counseling from San Jose State University in 1992. He earned his Ph.D. degree from the University of Mississippi in 1998, specializing in Quantitative Psychology. For the past twenty years, Stephen has tutored students of all ages in math, algebra, statistics, and test preparation. He prides himself in being able to make the complex simple. ABOUT OUR EDITOR Penny Luczak received her B.A. in Mathematics from Rutgers University and her M.A. in Mathematics from Villanova University. She is currently a full-time faculty member at Camden County College in New Jersey. She previously worked as an adjunct instructor at Camden County College as well as Burlington County College and Rutgers University.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase