Ogt Ohio Graduation Test Reading and Writing (Ohio Graduation Test (Ogt) Test Prep) (Paperback)
Research & Education Association, 9780738601922, 272pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 2006
List Price: 15.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's Ohio OGT Reading & Writing Study Guide
Fully aligned with Ohio's Academic Content Standards
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Passing the exam is required to receive a high school diploma
* Take the first practice test and find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including vocabulary, reading skills and strategies via interpreting, evaluating, and analyzing a wide variety of texts
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA's study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase