Ged(r) Test (Paperback)
Rea's Total Solution for the Ged(r) Test, 2nd Edition (REA Test Preps)
Research & Education Association, 9780738612171, 1056pp.
Publication Date: February 13, 2017
No matter how long you've been away from school, REA's GED(R) Total Solution is your complete guide to acing the GED(R) test and getting your GED(R) diploma.
Make REA your first stop for all-in-one GED(R) test prep with 100% test-aligned content certified by GED Testing Service.
GED(R) Total Solution (2nd Edition) gives you everything you need to succeed in one trusted resource:
- Guaranteed to be 100% aligned with today's GED(R) test objectives
- In-depth reviews developed by experts in each of the 4 GED(R) test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- 4 online diagnostic exams (1 for each GED(R) subject) with automatic scoring and instant feedback - to focus your study
- Hundreds of practice questions and examples - refresh your knowledge as you study
- 2 full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations
- Proven strategies for tackling the toughest math problems
- Annotated essays from real GED(R) candidates show you what works and what doesn't
- How to approach special GED(R) question types - with samples of drag-and-drop, hot-spot, drop-down, and more
- Handy index for quick lookup of any GED(R) topic
A high school equivalency diploma is a key to employment opportunities, postsecondary education, and higher earnings. And no high school credential is more widely recognized in America than the GED(R) diploma. In addition, a high score on the GED(R) test now allows you to potentially earn college credit when you earn your GED(R) diploma.
We know you want to get started with college or your career...
Do it today with REA