Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns (Llewellyn's Little Books #9)
Embrace the magic of unicorns and find your sparkle with this extraordinary book on rediscovering wonder and happiness.
From their historical and modern significance to the two types of unicorn encounters you can experience, Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns is packed with ways to find inspiration, heightened creativity, and the playful source of your joy.
In this book, you'll find:
- The historical significance of these fabled creatures and their appeal in modern times
- The two forms of unicorn encounters: Seeing vs Living
- The appearance and characteristics of unicorns and what they mean for you personally
- A new understanding of the imagination
- Tools that unicorn energy uses to get your attention: self-reflection, synchronicity, magnified moments, imagination, beauty, dreams, passions, personal quirks, and your unicorn people
- Additional unicorn tools of vibrance: color, rainbows, and crystals
- How to be awake to the magic through the practice of mindfulness
- What it means to believe
- Guidance on the practice of decluttering and why it's important
- How to find where your sparkle is stuck and reclaim it
- Practice in learning to be playful again
- Attention to shadow and how to attend to those darker aspects of self
- Chakra and energy work through the lens of the unicorn
- What it means to Call in the Unicorn
Llewellyn's Little Book of Unicorns features a variety of methods to connect with unicorn energy, including your imagination, crystals, dreams, chakras, your passions and personal quirks, and the unicorn-like people in your life. Discover what makes you shine from the inside-out, even in the face of difficult life challenges. Through engaging exercises and spiritual techniques, this fun, practical book helps you live your most amazing life.
Llewellyn Publications, 9780738761817, 264pp.
Publication Date: September 8, 2019