Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life - Abridged (Digital Audiobook)
The Healing Power of the Natural Life Force
Publication Date: September 30, 1996
Other Editions of This Title:
Ninety-one-year-old Dr. Robert Fulford has spent more than fifty years successfully treating patients failed by conventional medicine. In Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life, this sage physician provides strategies to attain and sustain optimum good health, and offers groundbreaking advice on integrating natural healing methods with modern health care.
Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life includes:
- Why our natural state is always good health, and how to foster it
- The vital role of breathing in sustaining good health
- Why any trauma can adversely affect us, even years later
- How negative thought patterns can disrupt the body's chemistry -- and how to overcome them
- The link between spirituality and good health -- and how to create it
Sure to become a classic, Dr. Fulford's Touch of Life is framed in the plain language, original thinking, and keen common sense that have characterized Dr. Fulford's remarkable career in medicine.
About the Author
Robert C. Fulford, D.O., began practicing his unique approach to healing in 1941 and spent most of his career in the Cincinnati, Ohio, area, and later in Tucson, Arizona. He still lectures across America, instructing young doctors in healing techniques. Dr. Fulford lives and practices on a limited basis in rural Ohio.