The Complete Fishing Manual
The Complete Fishing Manual is your definitive guide to all things fishing, covering everything from strategies and techniques to bait, tackle, and kit. This manual will assist you every step of the way.
Within the pages of this fishing manual you will find:
• Fully illustrated pages with high-quality photography and illustrations
• Covers fishing in all types of conditions and waters, from freshwater to saltwater
• Text that assists the reader from the very beginning to the final catch, from getting your license to reeling in the catch
• Step by step diagrams on how to prepare your rod for different types of fish
• Includes how to fit and use different types of accessories to enhance your chances of catching fish
• Diagnostic spreads that go from symptom to solution - the manual will answer all of your fishing questions
• Top recommendations for where to fish around the world depending on what you want to catch
Starting casting your line in no time at all
Whether you’re a pro, fly fishing in the rivers of the USA, or a novice figuring out the reel, this manual has all the information you need to plan your next fishing adventure. Vivid illustrations and detailed photographs draw you in, offering essential advice on anatomy, habitat, and behavior. No fish is safe with this book in your arsenal! Details of every fishing strategy and technique can be found within these pages, ensuring you are ever-ready.
Casting your net further to the north of Italy and beautiful Spain, this book also takes you on a journey through the world’s best fishing destinations, acquainting you with once-in-a-lifetime species found in this region.
More in the series
The Complete Manual series is an exciting, informative, and vividly illustrated series of books. With titles such as The Complete Bike Owners Manual, The Complete Sailors Manual, and The Complete Gardener’s Manual, this series offers a beautiful cross-section of titles for keen hobbyists.
Praise For The Complete Fishing Manual…
"For unusual suggestions and a plethora of information on potted plants, this is an interesting book to aid new and experienced gardeners in their efforts to fill their areas with beauty." – The Triangle GardenerSBN: 9780756682149
A YALSA Quick Pick Top Ten Pick for Reluctant Readers for 2012.SBN: 9780756673154
A 2012 IRA & CBC Children's Choices selection.SBN: 9780756682583
A YALSA Quick Pick Top Ten Pick for Reluctant Readers for 2012.SBN: 9780756663100
A YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers for 2012.SBN: 9780756673185
DK, 9780744034165, 352pp.
Publication Date: May 11, 2021