Cross Stitch The Golden Girls
Learn to stitch 12 designs inspired by your favorite sassy seniors! Includes materials to make two projects!
Over 30 years since its premier, The Golden Girls is more popular than ever. It's time to celebrate these four fabulous friends—and cross stitch is the perfect way to do it! Decorate your home with framed finished pieces or use the patterns to personalize household items like tea towels, pillowcases, and aprons.
This fabulous kit includes a bamboo embroidery hoop, embroidery needle, 6 skeins of embroidery floss, 2 pieces of cross stitch fabric, and the following patterns:
- Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia with "Thank You for Being a Friend"
- "Shady Pines, Ma!" with trees
- Sophia portrait with "Picture It…Sicily!"
- Blanche portrait, a lipstick, and hearts with "Flirting is Part of My Heritage"
- Rose and bananas with "The Older You Get, the Better You Get. Unless You're a Banana."
- Hearts, palm trees, and flamingos with "East Dirt and Die, Trash."
- Dorothy on the phone with "No! No, I Will Not Have a Nice Day."
- Rose and Sophia with "Have I Given You Any Indication at All That I Care?"
- "As They Say in St. Olaf…"
- Shoes, lipsticks, and mirror with "My beauty has always been a curse."
- "Dorothy & Rose & Blanche & Sophia"
- The Girls with "Everything I Know I Learned from Rose, Blanche, Dorothy & Sophia"
becker&mayer! Books, 9780760364369, 62pp.
Publication Date: June 18, 2019
About the Author
Haley Pierson-Cox is a designer and craft writer with a focus on fabric and fiber crafts, including sewing, needlework, knitting, crochet, and geek crafts. Her hobbies include organizing things, speaking to her cat as though he’s a person, and mining the pages of old books for antique expletives.