Old MacDonald Had a Farm: Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew)
Old MacDonald had a farm, ee-i-ee-i-oh.
And on that farm he had a cow,* ee-i-ee-i-oh.
*or a horse, pig, goat, chinchilla, or condor!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
Workman Publishing Company, 9780761159223
Publication Date: February 3, 2011
About the Author
Jonas Sickler’s illustrations have appeared in numerous children’s publications, including Cricket and Cicada magazines, as well as The Land of Nodcatalog. He lives in Syracuse, New York, with his wife and two boys.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.