Stupidest Things Ever Said (Paperback)
Book of All-Time Stupidest Top 10 Lists
Workman Publishing Company, 9780761165910, 256pp.
Publication Date: October 15, 2011
The Top 10 Stupidest Actual Book Titles:
1. A Toddler’s Guide to the Rubber Industry
2. Constipation and our Civilization
3. Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers 4. The Secret of Sphincters
5. A Pictorial Book of Tongue Coating
6. Life and Laughter ’midst the Cannibals
7. Be Bold With Bananas
8. Hand-Grenade Throwing as a College Sport
9. Collect Fungi on Stamps
10. A Study of Hospital Waiting Lists in Cardiff, 1953–1954
Plus lost-in-translation moments. Doubles entendres. Political speeches, foreign menus, traffic signs. Celebrities on literature, on homelessness, on revealing too much about themselves. Mangled cliche´s and bizarre analogies, the wit of the witless and comedy of the clueless—never before have so many said something so dumb, now in one book.
About the Author
Kathryn and Ross Petras, sister and brother, are great curators of quotes whose calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Kathryn Petras lives in Seattle.
Ross and Kathryn Petras, brother and sister, are great curators of quotes whose calendar, The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, has sold over 4.6 million copies. Ross Petras lives in Toronto.