Up Your Score
SAT, 2016-2017 Edition: The Underground Guide
• Think like the SAT
• Master insider math tricks
• Remember the 13 most important grammar rules
• Hone their speed and timing
• Be a better guesser (and why it’s always better to guess)
• Vanquish anxiety and improve concentration
• Best fill in the answer circles, saving nearly six minutes
• Unwind with SAT Yoga
Packed with up-to-date information and smart strategies for the redesigned SAT, this new edition of Up Your Score is written with a sharp sense of humor in the irreverent voice of a peer, so it engages kids, rather than puts them to sleep. And, to really keep that energy up, it includes a recipe for Sweet & Tasty 800 Bars.
Workman Publishing Company, 9780761186151, 368pp.
Publication Date: December 29, 2015
About the Author
Larry Berger is a Yale graduate and Rhodes Scholar and the CEO of Amplify Learning.
Michael Colton, a Harvard graduate, writes for film and television.