Star Wars Workbook (Paperback)
4th Grade Reading and Writing (Star Wars Workbooks)
Workman Publishing Company, 9780761189398, 96pp.
Publication Date: December 26, 2017
Learn well, you will.
- Correct the grammar in a passage about Jango and Boba Fett.
- Underline the prepositional phrases in Luke Skywalker's lines from the Star Wars movies.
- Write a story set on the forest moon of Endor.
Make learning an intergalactic adventure! From the creators of BRAIN QUEST and from the iconic world of Star Wars, 4th Grade Reading and Writing is 96 full-filled pages of curriculum-based exercises and activities. It reinforces key reading and writing skills, including prepositional phrases, dialogue, recognizing fragments and run-on sentences, reading comprehension, and more.
- All content aligns with national Common Core State Standards
- Vetted by the award-winning teachers on the Brain Quest Advisory Board
- Illustrated throughout with hundreds of Star Wars characters, creatures, planets, starships, and more
About the Author
Workman Publishing Company has been producing award-winning calendars, cookbooks, parenting guides, and children’s titles, as well as gardening, humor, self-help, and business books, since 1968. From our What to Expect® pregnancy and parenting series and Page-A-Day® Calendars to the iconic 1,000 Places to See Before You Die® and Brain Quest® children's products, our wide range of high-quality non-fiction titles and products inspire, educate, and entertain readers around the globe.