Get Ready for School
First Grade (Revised and Updated)
Newly revised and udpated, this fun and lively fill-in workbook—packed with more than 400 teacher-approved, common core-aligned activities—is a must-have to help your first grader get ready for school.Help the young student in your life prepare for first grade with this friendly, colorful activity book that introduces and reinforces basic skills through entertaining puzzles, quizzes, mazes, and more. Get Ready for School: First Grade offers a wide variety of curriculum-based topics that will help your child:
- Spell more difficult words by teaching familiarity with vowels, consonants, word families, and suffixes
- Recognize different types of words like nouns, proper nouns, and action words
- Master addition and subtraction
- Understand scientific concepts such as weather, life cycles, and the senses
- Learn to tell time and to recognize and count money
Whether it's used during summer break, for extra practice during the school year, or for at home schooling, Get Ready for School: First Grade is the perfect study aid for every young scholar.
Black Dog & Leventhal, 9780762472390, 320pp.
Publication Date: April 27, 2021