The Night School
Moonlit Magic Deck (RP Minis)
- MYSTICAL WISDOM, CONCEPTS, AND SYMBOLS FROM THE NIGHT SCHOOL: Further your magical practice with bite-sized mantras, rituals, essential magical concepts, and key symbols (Elements, Zodiac, etc.), all brought together in this oracle-style deck inspired by The Night School.
- MAGICAL INSPIRATION ON THE GO: Sized to fit in the palm of your hand (approx. 2 1/2 X 3"), these miniature cards allow you to bring core magical concepts, ritual-starters, and mediations with you wherever you feel most enchanted.
- FROM AUTHOR MAIA TOLL: Trusted mystical author and healer Maia Toll (The Illustrated Herbiary), draws together essential mystical knowledge in essential subjects (divination, astrology, alchemy, philosophy) in this compact deck-and-guidebook set.
- BEAUTIFUL, DELUXE PACKAGE: Featuring 100 full-color cards and a 48-page paperback book (2 1/2 X 3") in a magnetic-closure carrying case, this fully-illustrated set captures the mystery and wonder of the night sky.
- A PERFECT GIFT: An ideal gift or self-purchase for witches, seekers, and magic-curious practitioners.
RP Minis, 9780762474271, 48pp.
Publication Date: August 9, 2022
About the Author
Maia Toll is the author of the best selling and award-winning Wild Wisdom Series. The seeds for this series were planted years earlier when Maia apprenticed with a traditional healer in Ireland, where she spent extensive time studying the growing cycles of plants, the alchemy of medicine making, and the psychology of working with humans and illness. These experiences reawakened an interest in natural philosophy and mysticism which had been a large part of Maia’s academic studies at The University of Michigan and New York University.
Translating the lessons of the natural world for the modern seeker led Maia to open a small shop called Herbiary in 2006. Herbiary now has locations in both Asheville, NC and Philadelphia, PA (and online!). Maia has been featured in a PBS special, had a recipe published in The New York Times, gotten photographed by National Geographic Traveler, and been called “a real life Professor Sprout from Harry Potter” by Forbes magazine. She has taught Botanical Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, West Chester University, and Pennsylvania Hospital. She regularly teaches at conferences and festivals where she encourages people to use patterns and metaphors from the natural world to help them understand and grow within their own lives. Maia lives in Asheville, North Carolina, with her life and business partner and their two ridiculously spoiled dogs.