Rick and Morty Book of Gadgets and Inventions (Paperback)
Running Press Adult, 9780762494354, 144pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2019
List Price: 20.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Just in time for season 4, this official illustrated guide features a unique look at all the gadgets and inventions created by Rick Sanchez from Adult Swim's Emmy-winning show Rick and Morty.
Just in time for the release of season four of Rick and Morty, dive into this one-of-a-kind guide that explores and explains all the inventions, gadgets, and machines -- not just the ones with a sci-fi word added to it -- that Rick and Morty have encountered on their mind-blowing adventures!
In the Book of Gadgets and Inventions, author Robb Pearlman explores the science and backstories as well as includes humorous how-to instructions for of all the gadgets and gizmos from all three seasons of Rick and Morty, breaking them into seven themed-categories including items like:
- Body and Mind: Anatomy Park, Mindblower Helmet, and Pickle Serum
- Interdimensional Power & Travel: Interdimensional Cable, Interdimensional Goggles, and Microverse Battery
- Weapons, Guns & Suits: Concentrated Dark Matter, Groin System 6000, Rat Suit, and Suicide Machine
- Ships, Machines & Boxes: Curse Purge Scanner, Demonic Alien Containment Box, Detox Machine, and Science Microwave
- Robots & Clones: Butter Robot, Drones, Tiny Rick, and Toxic Rick and Morty
- Extracurricular Gadgets & Inventions: Alien Vaccum, Beth's Toys, Ovenless Brownies, Time Stabilizing Collar, True Level, and Wishing Portal
- Interdimensional Gadgets & Science: Brainalyzer Helmet, Conroy, Gwendolyn, Meeseeks Box, Plubus, Roy: A Life Well Lived, and Zigerion Simulation Chamber
About the Author
Robb Pearlman is a pop culture expert and the author of more than 20 books, including Star Trek: Fun with Kirk and Spock, TV USA, Rick and Morty Talking Pickle Rick, and the forthcoming Happy Little Kitchen: The Bob Ross Cookbook. He is an Associate Publisher at Rizzoli New York, where he edits pop culture titles including the New Times bestselling Bob's Burgers Burger Book. Robb lived in New Jersey.