Help, I'm Drowning
Weathering the Storms of Life with Grace and Hope
Other Editions of This Title:
Digital Audiobook (9/20/2021)
In Help, I'm Drowning, bestselling author and podcaster Sally Clarkson encourages you to find your anchors for life's storms. Sally will encourage you to
- combat loneliness with intentional engagement and community
- take care of your physical body to improve your spiritual, mental, and emotional health
- find healing and forgiveness for regrets, conflict, and broken expectations
- cultivate a level of contentment and thanksgiving for the life you have
- embrace God's strength as the determiner of your battles
Our ultimate goal is to live by faith in the reality of his way, his truth, and his presence. The disciples were indeed in a storm, but they were not alone in the boat; Jesus was there and stilled the storm when called upon. Trusting ourselves to the God who never leaves us is key to finding rest in the heart of God in the midst of life's storms.
Bethany House Publishers, 9780764235900, 243pp.
Publication Date: September 14, 2021