Webster's New World Large Print Dictionary 4th edition (Hardcover)
Webster's New World, 9780764559365, 1248pp.
Publication Date: April 12, 2004
* More than 60,000 entries, including all the vocabulary needed for everyday use
* Technical, scientific, cultural, business, and professional terms
* Clear, highly readable type
* Foreign words and phrases often used in English
* Biographical and geographical entries conveniently included in the main A--Z section
* Etymologies - word histories that add depth and historical context to the understanding of a word
* Appendix with weights and measures, U.S. and Canadian data, U.S. presidents, and books of the Bible
With all this information presented in highly readable type, this is the one large print dictionary that you can't afford to be without.
About the Author
The Editors of the Webster’s New World Dictionaries are a team of professional lexicographers with advanced degrees in various scholarly fields. The editors familiarize themselves with the vocabulary in specific subject areas, collect materials on new developments and usage, and work with expert consultants to ensure that the content of our publications is as accurate and as up-to-date as possible.