Betty Crocker Cookbook, 10th Edition (Combbound) (Betty Crocker New Cookbook) (Spiral bound)
Betty Crocker, 9780764576737, 616pp.
Publication Date: July 7, 2006
- Comprehensive resource, with more than 1,000 easy-to-follow recipes
- Creative cooking ideas, including more than 400 recipe variations
- Beautiful design, with 300 colorphotos and 55 illustrations
- All-new chapters: "Casseroles & Slow Cooker" and "20 Minutes or Less"
- Fast recipes flagged throughout—130 ready in 20 minutes or less!
- Great-tasting Low-Fat recipesspecially marked—more than 185 in all
- Helpful Betty's Cures to solvecommon baking problems
- Useful Learn with Betty photos to help get perfect results every time
- Detailed nutrition information, plus dietary exchanges and carb choices
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.