Effective Methods for Software Testing [With CDROM] (Hardcover)
John Wiley & Sons, 9780764598371, 973pp.
Publication Date: May 1, 2006
List Price: 80.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- Written by the founder and executive director of the Quality Assurance Institute, which sponsors the most widely accepted certification program for software testing
- Software testing is a weak spot for most developers, and many have no system in place to find and correct defects quickly and efficiently
- This comprehensive resource provides step-by-step guidelines, checklists, and templates for each testing activity, as well as a self-assessment that helps readers identify the sections of the book that respond to their individual needs
- Covers the latest regulatory developments affecting software testing, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404, and provides guidelines for agile testing and testing for security, internal controls, and data warehouses
- CD-ROM with all checklists and templates saves testers countless hours of developing their own test documentation
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
About the Author
WILLIAM E. PERRY is the founder and executive director of the Quality Assurance Institute, which sponsors professional certification for Quality Assurance, Software Testing, Software Project Leaders, and Business Analyst Professionals. He is a former examiner for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and has served on standards committees for several disciplines.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase