300 Best Stir-Fry Recipes
With these stir-fry recipes there are endless options for making delicious meals.
Stir-frying is a simple way to prepare delicious, healthful home-cooked meals for the whole family even on the busiest of days. In addition to the satisfying recipes, there is also a comprehensive ingredient glossary that features everything from bean paste to Szechwan peppercorns. And since a wok is often used in the cooking process, there's an extensive equipment glossary which includes information about woks and how to season them.
Here's just a small sampling of the author's inspired recipes:
- Soy-Spiked Chicken with Shitakes, Peppery Basil Chicken
- Gingery Beef with Spinach, Asparagus and Beef Toss
- Garlicky Pork in Lemongrass Paste, Pork with Fragrant Black Beans
- Greek-Style Shrimp with Tomatoes and Lemon, Cajun-Spiced Shrimp
Ham, Sausage, Lamb and Roasted Meats
- Chinese Sausage with Cucumber, Down-Home Sausage with Apple
Fish and Seafood
- Baja-Style Fish Fillets with Cabbage and Lime
- Honey-Mustard Tempeh with Broccoli, Moo Shu Vegetables
Fried Rice, Noodles, Rice, Grains and Other Sides
- Garlic-Scented Stir-Fried Rice with Clams and Parsley, Yakisoba.
The many vegetarian dishes also provide healthy, satisfying and delightful meals.
Robert Rose, 9780778801573, 352pp.
Publication Date: April 13, 2007