I Declare War (Paperback)
Four Keys to Winning the Battle with Yourself
Thomas Nelson, 9780785220862, 288pp.
Publication Date: October 30, 2018
List Price: 16.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Get out of your own way.Whether you recognize it or not, you're at war with yourself. There's anxiety. Selfishness. Self-sabotaging tendencies. Narcissism. The black dog of depression. The inability to do the great things you long to do because you spend so many hours mindlessly drifting through the internet.It is war, but all is not lost. You can win--if you choose to engage.In I Declare War, Levi Lusko candidly shares about his struggles with moodiness, bullying, suicidal thoughts, night terrors, and difficulty managing himself. He identifies four weapons you have at your disposal--thoughts, words, behaviors, and power--and illustrates how to use them to achieve ongoing victory. These practical tools from God's Word will help you learn to
- retaliate against your anxiety by filling your heart with truth and making it inhospitable to terror
- stop being victimized by your bad behaviors and become the victor you were born to be
- overcome self-imposed isolation by learning to think right so you can live right
- spare your family unnecessary heartache by confronting your dysfunction so they don't have to