Is It Just Me?
Learning to Trust God in the Middle of Hurts, Doubts, and Fears
Other Editions of This Title:
Digital Audiobook (2/8/2021)
If you're feeling lonely, doubtful, and hurt--you aren't alone. But what if you realized you can experience true trust?
Many women joke about having trust issues--laughing at their struggle because it feels common but secretly feeling there is no hope. Grace Valentine was one of them. In her twenties, she realized her trust issues were not humorous because, in reality, hers were trust issues with Jesus, her community, her family, and herself. And they were destroying her faith. Grace told herself she was simply being realistic, but the truth was, she was entangled with doubt and lies.
In Grace's second book, Is It Just Me?, she offers readers a new perspective by helping them find answers to five deeply felt questions:
- Am I the only one who is tired, overwhelmed, doubting, and fearful?
- Am I the only one who feels hurt and lonely?
- Am I the only one who still is struggling to find my purpose?
- Am I the only one struggling to trust that God is there?
- Am I the only one confused about how to be an adult?
Grace's personal story and perceptive insights show other young women that they are not alone and they can trust God in the middle of their hurts, doubts, and fears.
Thomas Nelson, 9780785233954, 224pp.
Publication Date: February 9, 2021