A Coat of Yellow Paint
Moving Through the Noise to Love the Life You Live
Join Naomi Davis, creator of Love Taza, on adventures of marriage, motherhood, friendship, and family. By sharing her relatable experiences--in the endearing, intimate style millions have come to appreciate--Naomi shows readers how to ignore the noise distracting you from living with purpose, to seek out the silver lining and focus on building a life you love.***
When Naomi Davis launched Love Taza over a decade ago, the newlywed Juilliard dancer had no way of knowing where that first blog post would lead after she graduated.
In A Coat of Yellow Paint, Naomi's collection of all-new intimate and vulnerable essays, she explores being a wife, raising five children, and living an intentional life.
Naomi shares life lessons she's learned along the way, including how to
- communicate openly and honestly in your marriage and friendships
- be confident in the choices you make as a mother--and why you're more than "just a mom"
- overcome criticism--including from yourself--on body image, infertility, and doing "enough"
- make childhood feel magical, and seek out adventures with your little ones
- navigate spiritual upheaval and reclaim your faith
- find more soulfulness in your social media and online experience
If you dream of a life celebrating family, self, and work in a way that feels right for you, A Coat of Yellow Paint will inspire you to drown out the noise of others' opinions and expectations--so you can be empowered to love your life.
Harper Horizon, 9780785238683, 224pp.
Publication Date: April 6, 2021