Inking Florals Drawing Kit
A step-by-step guide to creating dynamic modern florals in ink and watercolor
With the Inking Florals Drawing Kit, discover how to work with pencil, ink, and watercolor to create dynamic flower drawings with colorful watercolor washes. Step-by-step projects feature popular flowers, including poppies, peonies, roses, freesias, and more, for a wide variety of flowers and plants that many of us have in our own gardens.
This all-inclusive drawing and painting kit includes:
- 64-page project book: Featuring basic drawing and watercolor painting techniques, as well as 10 step-by-step flower projects to help get you started.
- 32-page sketchbook: Use the blank sketchbook to create your own drawings.
- Ink pen: Outline your drawings with the size 02 (.03 mm) ink pen.
- Paintbrush: Add watercolor washes with a long-handled, round paintbrush (size 4).
- 8 watercolor paints: Choose from 8 different colors to bring your artwork to life!
Starting with just a pencil drawing, use the ink pen, paintbrush, and watercolors to create your own gorgeous floral artwork. So grab a pencil, and get started!
Chartwell Books, 9780785840541, 64pp.
Publication Date: March 8, 2022
About the Author
Colorado-based Isa Down is a self-taught artist, an art teacher, and the owner of Poppy & Gray Co., where she sells her own botanical art and prints as home decor. Isa works with ink and watercolor to create modern, whimsical botanicals. She also writes for HuffPost, Today's Parent, Parents.com, and others. Learn more at poppyandgrayco.com.