What Women Want Men to Know (Mass Market)
The Ultimate Book About Love, Sex, and Relationships for You and the Man You Love
Hachette Books, 9780786889945, 496pp.
Publication Date: August 1, 2002
List Price: 8.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Finally--the book on relationships women have been waiting to read--and give to the man they love! You've seen her on TV. You've read her advice on relationships. Now, in her most powerful and provocative book yet, bestselling author and renowned human relations expert Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D., reveals everything women want men to know about loving and understanding the women in their life. This is the book women have always hoped someone would write--one that women will read to understand themselves better, and can give to their mate, confident that it will explain everything women feel about love, communication, sex, and intimacy that they've always wished men would know. WOMEN AND MEN WILL DISCOVER:
- The Three Secret Needs Every Woman Has
- Seven Myths Men Believe About Women and Why They Are Absolutely Wrong
- How to Avoid Turning a Perfectly Sane Woman Into a Raving Maniac
- Women's Top Twenty Sexual Turn-offs--and Turn-ons
- The Ten Male Communication Habits That Drive Women Crazy
- Sexual Secrets About Women Men Need to Know
- How to Turn Power Struggles into Cooperation
- Techniques for Being the Perfect Lover In and Out of Bed
- And much more!
About the Author
Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized expert on human relations and the author of numerous bestsellers, including Real Moments, Chicken Soup for the Couple's Soul, Are You The One for Me?, Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know, and Secrets About Life Every Woman Should Know. She has hosted her own television show for CBS-TV, her own daily radio talk show in Los Angeles, and is one of America's most sought-after speakers on personal development and relationships. Barbara's award-winning television infomercial, Making Love Work, is the most successful relationship program of its kind, and her new special for PBS can be seen on hundreds of stations throughout the United States.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase