12 Simple Secrets Real Moms Know: Getting Back to Basics and Raising Happy Kids (Paperback)
Getting Back to Basics and Raising Happy Kids
Jossey-Bass, 9780787980962, 284pp.
Publication Date: March 1, 2006
List Price: 15.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase
Best-selling parenting guru Michele Borba, the mother of three, has surveyed 5,000 mothers for their experience and wisdom in raising happier, more confident kids by returning to a more natural, authentic kind of mothering. She shares 12 top secrets of successful moms culled from her research and shows how to apply them to your family.
You'll learn how to...
- Apply the 12 essential principles that child experts and 5,000 parents say matter most in good mothering
- Raise children with confidence, resilience, and character
- Create a customized mothering plan and use it so it leads to success with your child
- Cut the guilt and reduce the stress by sticking to what really counts in parenting good kids today
- Discover simple ways to make big differences in your family's life
About the Author
Michele Borba, Ed.D., recipient of the National Educator Award, is the author of Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me; Don't Give Me That Attitude!; No More Misbehavin'; Parents Do Make a Difference; and Building Moral Intelligence, all from Jossey-Bass. She appears regularly on talk shows, including the Today show, The View, and The Early Show. Visit her on the Web at www.micheleborba.com.