Retreats That Work: Everything You Need to Know about Planning and Leading Great Offsites [With CDROM] (Paperback)
Everything You Need to Know about Planning and Leading Great Offsites [With CDROM]
Pfeiffer & Company, 9780787982751, 538pp.
Publication Date: July 18, 2006
Whether you're planning to lead an offsite retreat for the first time or the ninety-ninth time, this easy-to-use, one-stop resource provides:
- Step-by-step instructions for leading a wide variety of tested exercises.
- Insight into establishing effective working relationships with clients.
- Information on what to include in your retreat designs.
- Suggestions for encouraging participants to speak up and play an active role.
- Tools for managing conflict.
- Guidance on making decisions during a retreat and changing course when necessary.
- Strategies for developing and implementing action plans.
- Tips for follow-up so you can keep the change train on track.