Malaysia Wall Map First Edition
List Price: 8.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
This portable map of Malaysia guarantees you won't go anywhere without the information you need This first edition wall map of Malaysia is handsome enough to hang up and display, while sufficiently compact enough to carry for reference during your travels. It is scaled at 1:2,000,000 and features a simple-to-use legend for quick reference. When not in use, the map can be folded to 7 1/2 x 10 3/4 inches, and stored in the included protective pocket with a cardstock cover. However, when opened, it hangs for easy display. This Malaysia map emphasizes essential points of interest such as:
- Transportation (airports, ferries, highways and secondary roads, etc.)
- Recreational amenities (beaches, museums, golf courses, etc.)
- Places of worship, educational facilities, lighthouses, and towers
- Geographic features (ponds, rivers, lakes) and more
Periplus Editions, 9780794608088
Publication Date: August 28, 2018
About the Author
Periplus Editions is a pioneer in mapping the cities and countries of the Asia-Pacific region. Among its firsts are maps of Phnom Penh and Ankor in Cambodia, Lombok and Yogyakarta in Indonesia, as well as the first map covering all major cities and tourist destinations in Vietnam. An extensive team of field editors in every country updates these maps regularly.