List Price: 15.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
An invitation to experience more fully the life-changing power of sacred silence For over a decade, J. Brent Bill's Holy Silence has been regarded as a contemporary classic on sacred silence. With warmth, wisdom, and gentle humor, Bill presents the Quaker practice of silence and expectant listening to a wider Christian audience. FEATURES
- Revised and expanded edition
- Includes new spiritual silence practices
- New section on incorporating holy silence into worship
- Written by one of the most respected interpreters of the Quaker tradition
- Introduces a fresh way of connecting with God
William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 9780802874030, 159pp.
Publication Date: November 11, 2016
About the Author
J. Brent Bill is a writer, photographer, popular speaker, retreat leader, and Quaker minister. His other books include Life Lessons from a Bad Quaker: A Humble Stumble toward Simplicity and Grace and Sacred Compass: The Way of Spiritual Discernment.