The Medical Interview (Paperback)
Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice (Medical Interview (Coulehan))
F. A. Davis Company, 9780803612464
Publication Date: October 1, 2005
List Price: 58.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- Enhanced and reorganized material on the patient profile, lifestyle, substance abuse, and sexual history.
- New section on interviewing skills related to ethical and legal issues and how to deal with unanticipated adverse outcomes.
- Web-based interview organizer available at DavisPlus
- Cut-and-carry interview tips
- Two additional chapters
- Helping patients understand, interpret, and utilize material obtained on the Internet.
- More coverage of transparency in the medical interview.
- Handling difficult interview situations and difficult patients.
- How spirituality relates to healthcare and the clinician-patient interaction.
- Redesigned interview format for greater ease-of-use and clearer understanding.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase