Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams (Paperback)
Princeton Review, 9780804124126, 247pp.
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Macro & Micro Exams with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests: 1 Macroeconomics and 1 Microeconomics
• Expert subject reviews for major AP Economics topics: the nature and function of product markets, factor markets, market failure and the role of government, measurement of economic performance, national income & price determination, financial sectors, stabilization politics, economic growth, and more
• Strategies for cracking the free-response questions
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice tests and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for each section of the exam