Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam (Paperback)
Princeton Review, 9780804124140, 259pp.
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Targeted review of literary devices, rhetorical modes, and key vocabulary terms
• Detailed coverage of all essay types—synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentartive
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score, plus pacing drills to help you practice
• Comprehensive "Hit Parade" of important vocabulary
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests