Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam (Paperback)
Princeton Review, 9780804124188, 326pp.
Publication Date: September 3, 2013
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the AP Environmental Science Exam with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Strategies & techniques for each section of the exam
• Thorough review of all necessory laboratory exercises
• Expert guidance on how to pace yourself to get your best score
• Quick-study lists of important environmental science terms
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Engaging review activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Answer keys, explanations, and scoring worksheets for the practice tests