A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg (Paperback)
How to Play the Game & Win
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804838788, 124pp.
Publication Date: June 15, 2007
- Step-by-step instructions for gameplay.
- Hands-on "Do It" exercises
- Tips and quizzes for natural learning
- Mahjong background and history
- An explanation of tile symbolism
- Glossary of Mahjong terms
About the Author
Praise For A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg: How to Play the Game & Win…
"Clearly written and well illustrated with numerous examples. Any American public library serving a community with active mah jongg groups will want Sandberg's."—Library Journal