Tuttle Pocket Indonesian Dictionary (Paperback)
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804845083, 640pp.
Publication Date: February 3, 2015
Other Editions of This Title:
- Covers the 15,000 most common Indonesian and English words.
- A useful pronunciation guide.
- A small, compact size makes it portable and lightweight.
- Both Indonesian-English and English-Indonesian sections.
- Special emphasis is given to words vital in daily use, important in business and cultural settings, and useful to travelers.
- The entries in both sections contain common idioms and expressions, as well as up-to-date IT and Internet vocabulary.
There are no other authoritative pocket dictionaries of Indonesian. The Oxford Starter's Indonesian-English Dictionary and the Tuttle Concise Indonesian Dictionary are larger dictionaries with more entries, but these are aimed at students rather than general users.