Taekwondo Basics (Paperback)
Everything You Need to Get Started in Taekwondo - From Basic Kicks to Training and Competition (Tuttle Martial Arts Basics)
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804847032, 192pp.
Publication Date: November 13, 2018
- The origins, philosophy, and history of Taekwondo
- How to find a teacher and a class that are right for you
- Getting ready for your first class--what actually happens in a Taekwondo class?
- The essential elements--stances, blocks, hand and arm strikes, and kicks
- How to complement your Taekwondo training with other conditioning exercises, such as running and biking
- Powerful ways to improve your technique through target training, partner training, competitive training, free-sparring, and more
- Resources that can help you further develop your Taekwondo practice