Journey Through Indonesia (Hardcover)
An Unforgettable Journey from Sumatra to Papua
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804847117, 128pp.
Publication Date: January 29, 2019
List Price: 24.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- Extraordinary book containing 400 color photographs and 9 maps covering the vast Indonesian archipelago
- Photos and texts capture the highlights of each major island and cultural region across more than 17,000 tropical islands
- This photographic tour includes copious historical, geographical, and cultural background information
- Award-winning writer Tim Hannigan lived in Indonesia for many years and has written several books on the country
- Readers get to see World Heritage Sites like Borobudur and exotic wildlife like the Orangutan, the Komodo Dragon and the Birds of Paradise
About the Author
Tim Hannigan is author of A Brief History of Indonesia, Murder in the Hindu Kush, and Raffles and the British Invasion of Java, winner of the 2013 John Brooks Award. His features and travel articles appear regularly in newspapers and magazines in Indonesia and beyond.