Tuttle Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary (Paperback)
English-Chinese Chinese-English (Fully Romanized)
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804848459, 640pp.
Publication Date: March 6, 2018
List Price: 9.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
This handy Mandarin dictionary allows you to look up words quickly and easily--and be understood while speaking. The Tuttle Pocket Mandarin Chinese Dictionary is a pocket-sized dictionary designed for travelers, business people, and beginner Chinese language students. It contains all the most common Chinese vocabulary you will need. Extensively revised and expanded, this new edition includes over 20,000 entries. A reference guide to the essentials of Chinese grammar and pronunciation are provided to ensure you will be understood when speaking. Features of this Chinese dictionary include:
- Complete English-Chinese and Chinese-English sections
- Headwords are printed in bold for easy reference
- Alternate meanings of the same word (in English or Chinese) are clearly distinguished
- Includes the latest IT, mobile phone, Internet and social media terminology
About the Author
Li Dong is an educator with more than 40 years of experience teaching Chinese in China, the UK, USA and New Zealand. He has published numerous articles on Chinese lexicography and is the author of over a dozen Chinese dictionaries and textbooks.