Cherry Blossoms Gift Wrapping Papers (Paperback)
12 Sheets of High-Quality 18 X 24 Inch Wrapping Paper
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804849579, 28pp.
Publication Date: December 5, 2017
List Price: 11.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
- These fine-quality tear-out wrapping sheets feature twelve traditional Asian prints, suitable for craft projects as well as for gift wrapping.
- An introduction details the history and meaning behind the designs and provides some wrapping inspiration
- Tuttle Gift Wrapping Papers are an excellent value--a fraction of the price of a single sheet of gift wrap paper from stationery shops
- Each sheet is removable by tearing along a perforated line
- There are twelve sheets with six different patterns in each book
Cherry blossoms are synonymous with springtime in Japan. Sakura, the Japanese word for cherry blossoms, bloom between March and May across Japan--beginning with Okinawa in the far south and ending with Hokkaido in the north. In Japanese culture, the fragility and fleeting beauty of cherry blossoms act as a metaphor for life.
About the Author
The Tuttle Publishing Company was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont and Tokyo, Japan and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language and history. Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles. Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year focusing on Asian languages, Asian food & cooking, gardening & flower arranging, crafts & origami, children's books, martial arts, Asian literature, games & graphic novels, Asian history & culture, health & fitness, self-help & Eastern religion, Asian art & collectibles, interior design & architecture, travel guides, maps, and business books. Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.