Mini Mandarin Chinese Dictionary (Paperback)
Chinese-English English-Chinese (Tuttle Mini Dictionary)
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804849593, 320pp.
Publication Date: April 10, 2018
List Price: 6.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
This travel-sized Mandarin dictionary is ideal for any application where a handy and portable dictionary is required. Proving that big things come in small packages, Mini Mandarin Chinese Dictionary is packed with everything users need to communicate in Mandarin, including:
- Bidirectional English-Chinese and Chinese-English sections
- More than 12,000 essential words, idioms, and expressions
- Headwords printed in bold for quick and easy reference
- Chinese words are given in Romanized form for natural pronunciation
- The latest computer, Internet, mobile phone and social media terms
About the Author
The Tuttle Publishing Company was established in 1948 in Rutland, Vermont, and Tokyo, Japan, and is today regarded as a premier publisher and seller of books rooted in Asian culture, language and history. Since its founding in 1948, Tuttle has published more than 6,000 books and today maintains an active backlist of around 2,000 titles. Today, Tuttle publishes 150 new titles each year focusing on Asian Languages, Asian Food & Cooking, Gardening & Flower Arranging, Crafts & Origami, Children's Books, Martial Arts, Asian Literature, Games & Graphic Novels, Asian History & Culture, Health & Fitness, Self-Help & Eastern Religion, Asian Art & Collectibles, Interior Design & Architecture, Travel Guides, Maps, and Business Books. Tuttle products are available in printed formats as well as popular eBook formats.