501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs
Irresistible Stitchables to Brighten Up Your Life
* Individual store prices may vary.
Other Editions of This Title:
If you have never embroidered before, no worries, for there are detailed instructions of what you need and all the techniques and stitches you need to know for the patterns in the book. --Japanese Sewing Books blog
This fun embroidery book contains hundreds of creative needlework designs you can use to personalize all sorts of things From a little hand-sewn gift, to monogrammed linens and cushions, to a well-worn and well-loved pair of jeans. 501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs
offers simple hand embroidered motifs that highlight life's small pleasures:
- Motifs from the kitchen or garden (teacups, fruits and cozy reminders of home)
- Sweet feminine embellishments for your household zakka projects (flowers, pets, fashion elements)
- Designs for your child's clothing, drawn in a kid-friendly style
- Traditional designs such as monogrammed initials and elegant borders
These freestyle designs are doable even for embroidery beginners and will always add that special touch--from an apron for your best friend to the neckline of your favorite top. No matter what you choose to leave your mark on, you are sure to find inspirational designs perfect for any occasion.
Tuttle Publishing, 9780804851268, 96pp.
Publication Date: September 18, 2018
About the Author
Boutique-Sha is a Japanese publisher of periodicals on arts, crafts and lifestyles, with hundreds of mooks (magazine-books) translated into English.