Fresh Ideas & Modern Recipes for Cooking with & for Each Other (Newlywed Gifts, Date Night Cookbooks, Newly Engaged Gifts, Cookbook for Two)
A beautiful and sophisticated cookbook that is a go-to for brides and grooms: Inside The Newlywed Cookbook are 130 recipes for both classic and contemporary meals that are perfect for day-to-day à deux and special occasions with family and friends. It is a collection of sweet and special moments waiting to be shared with your loved one. Author Sarah Copeland, once a newlywed herself, knows that sourcing, cooking, and sharing food together at the table makes for a happy couple!
• Features 130 recipes for creating and enjoying delicious, satisfying meals for and with each other
• Beyond just recipes, this cookbook also includes tips on how to stock your kitchen pantry as well as sweet, inspiring anecdotes from the author
• Sarah Copeland, a Food Network veteran, was a co-founder and former spokesperson for Food Network and Share Our Strength's Good Food Gardens campaign. She has appeared as a guest chef on Good Morning America and ABC News Now
Fans of One Pan, Two Plates, D.I.Y. Delicious, and Every Day is Saturday will also enjoy The Newlywed Cookbook. More than a collection of recipes, this cookbook is also a guide to domestic bliss.
• Mouthwatering recipes include: Golden Zucchini Bread, Lobster Rolls, Skillet Corn Bread, Brown Sugar Pudding, Elderflower Spritzers, Hibiscus-Ginger Tea and so much more!
• Makes an inspiring gift for newly engaged and newlywed couples as they embark on their new adventure
Praise For Newlywed Cookbook: Fresh Ideas & Modern Recipes for Cooking with & for Each Other (Newlywed Gifts, Date Night Cookbooks, Newly Engaged Gifts, Cookbook for Two)…
If you swoon to chewy, gooey cookies with a divinely inspired ratio of rich, buttery cookie to melted chocolate, well, we assume by now you've stopped reading this note and skipped to the recipe. If not, just wait. You'll see.
With recipes catered towards modern couples looking to spend quality time together in the kitchen, it has me hyperventilating with gorgeous photos and the tastiest looking recipes. This now tops my list as the go-to gift for newly engaged friends.
- Joy Cho, creator of Oh Joy
As soon as you crack the book open, you'll quickly see that this is no ordinary newlywed-targeted cookbook. It isn't trying to teach you how to just barely hold things together in the kitchen.Instead, it aims to inspire you to bring the love of your relationship and to translate it into the food you prepare together. While none of the recipes are difficult by any means, they're all dishes that you'd be proud to put on your table, whether that table belongs to a newlywed couple or not.
- Huffington Post
Chronicle Books, 9780811876834, 304pp.
Publication Date: December 28, 2011